It takes courage to take the first step. It takes guts to believe in yourself!!
It's your own personal journey and the Abs at Cavs 8 week program will be with you every step of the way.
The Abs at Cavs Camp is not your typical personal training experience.
Our function-based program has been created specifically for you!!
Using exercise techniques aimed at developing core strength and balance, agility and flexibility, Abs at Cavs will challenge you to try something new.
Abs At Cavs welcomes participants of all ages and levels of fitness.
From the first time novice to the fitness fanatic, every workout is guaranteed to be challenging and fun while you work toward your personal best.
In an atmosphere charged with laughter, enthusiasm and self-awareness, fitness has never been so fun.
- Fun and Challenging Workouts for participants in 8 weekly FunFit Classes & 4 Fitcamp Classes.
- FunFit Classes will focus on weight training (toning), HiiT training & indoor boot camp training.
- Fitcamp Classes are outdoor bootcamp classes that will get you a fun workout and a good sweat.
- Program fees enables you to attend as many classes as you want in 8 weeks!
- 8 weeks of personal consultation and accountability with your own assigned coach.
- Nutrition Recommendations based on your fitness level and goals.
- Unlimited Online(Whatsapp)/Email Support
- We are only going to open 24 spots to ensure everyone gets the guidance and coaching they deserve in this program.
Start date : 16th Oct 2017
A "Goal Setting Induction Seminar" will be held on the first week of program.
Newcomers: $1800 (per 4 weeks)
Existing monthly members: $1000 (per 4 weeks)
Sign up now!
Contact us on Facebook
Email :info @crossfitcavaliers.com
or simply just come over to the box!
After eight weeks of hard work, we have once again arrived at the end of the program cycle. While most of us are reaping the benefits of all our hard work put in, it is also time to look forward to the next cycle of your training here at Cavs.
In the coming weeks, there will be changes to both the CrossFit programming and also the FunFit classes.
For the next 8 weeks, we will be applying what we call a Block Periodisation program, it will be divided in 8 weeks and will consist of three parts:
1. Accumulation Phase
aims to increase density strength and technical proficiency in the lifts
2. Transmutation Phase
solidifies the technical proficiency gained by athletes while increasing volume and intensity
3. Realisation Phase
This is where we increase the intensity to maximal levels and test the increased technical proficiency of our athletes.
All in all, the goal of this cycle is increased strength, better conditioning while performing the metcons, higher technical proficiency and sustained mental toughness all throughout the training cycle
The FunFit program will be redesigned as well!
Here is what you need to know:
- A mixture of weight training and indoor boot camp training, aiming to help you shred the extra pound and gain muscle tones!
- Fitness level adjustable workouts which are suitable for people in all fitness level (Yes! even if you haven't been to a gym in like forever).
- 8 week fitness camp (Abs at Cavs) starting in mid-October that focuses on proving a personal nutritional and training experience. Nothing gets you weight-loss results like a personal dieting and workout plan!
- Programming aims to develop core strength and balance, agility and flexibility while having fun as well!
Finally, to accommodate all the new changes, we are adding five FunFit classes each week to the schedule.
Currently, Funfit classes occur on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 a.m. Starting from 2nd, of October, We are adding 5 p.m. classes on those days and 9 a.m. classes on Tuesday and Thursdays. Check out our newly revised schedule below.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
|CrossFit Cavaliers - Kennedy Town's 1st CrossFit Box (Tel. 25731180)||
Food For Thought